Big things are happening with the Compliment Man. It’s taking more effort to try and keep you updated but more effort will be exercised. Arnold Schwarzenegger says: “sleep faster”. I will work on it. I continue to give compliments on the streets of Austin and here are my new favorites for the months of April and May.
-“nice reversible hat with a perfect tilt”
-“great half bangs highlight your great 1/2 forehead very well”
-“nice look back with a smile”
-“thank you for the in close you smell really good hug”
-“i like your front live baby backpack or frontback pack”
-“beautiful family smiles, you would be a perfect picture for a gift card”
-“great ear lobe with the hula hoop ear ring”
-“i love your free flowing wind hair, I like natural flowing things allot”
-“your growing bigger each step you take, keep taking great forward steps”
-“i like your dogs style and confident attentive ears”
-“nice chassis sir like a well built 4 wheel truck”
-“you”re so beautiful like a walking art piece from Van Gogh”
– “You have a great cover! I like cover songs”
-“I like your step and colored toe nails”
A photo posted by Compliment Guy (@thecomplimentguy) on
I continue to be grateful for the many stars I met in California on the BIG America’s Got Talent Stage!
I remember the very warm energy from the Edgar Family Band, They glowed like glow sticks and you just wanted to stick around them. Congratulations on getting by round 1 and your sound performance! DJ Demers was calm cool and collectively chill guy. He took his back stage persona right to the stage and bam he hit before during and after his act very very well. Danny Palumbo was not accepted by the audience but kept true to himself. Danny’s unique scholarly character will shine again. Links to the performances are below:
Another great month of compliments. Thousands of smiles and tons of laughter. Some of the compliments this month on our Top Compliments List.
* “I love the spark in your eyes”
* “Great happy bounce to your step”
* “You’re not square but your group walk is a perfect square”
* “Now, that’s a red carpet walk!”
* “Really cute ear lobes”
* “You’re awesome!”
* “I like you! You have a fun likeness!”
* “Beautiful message on your shirt, beautiful like you!”
* “I love your spirit!”
* “Nice waiting pause stance”
* “Nice best friend walk.”
* “Great ankle wrapping.”
* “Perfect human visor.”
* “Nice maneuver of your baby go-kart.”
* “Smooth right turn.”
* “I like how you’re both caring for each others fingers.”
* “I love your chin.”
* “We do not need sunshine with your smile in the world.”
* “You have a sparking personality!”
Compliments will continue as the passion continues to build like a snowball building larger and stronger with each roll. Everyone compliments the world with their existence. You’re complimenting the ground you walk upon or the space you consume. Enjoy it! Each moment of life is super fantastic x 10,000.
Another GREAT month has passed giving compliments! The momentum continues to build and soon we will be expanding our reach of compliments beyond Austin, Texas.
I include in my top compliments this month a couple compliments I received which warmed my heart!
Favorite Compliments the month of December.
– You have an electric personality.
– You’re a real nice guy.
– The scarf covering half your face looks great, as does the half of your face I can see!
– I love your walking/warming couple hug.
– You’re so beautiful the paper bag you’re carrying looks like a designer bag.
– I love your high shoes.
– Great non socks, they highlight your cute ankles.
– I like how you topped off your hair with the cool hat.
– Great confident walk, I bet you own a building downtown.
– Nice chin hair.
– Thank you for the compliment with the great gesture.
– I like how you’re looking up, things are always looking up with you.
– I like your cute rosy cheeks.
– Great undone bun.
– You have stand out shoe laces, no loosing your feet in the dark.
Our next article will highlight some of the moments of last month and give you some more details to our focus and direction with The Compliment Man/Guy.
Thank you for reading and please send any suggestions etc to us to consider. All input is helpful. Enjoy every moment!